English and ESL Course
Children studying ESL, and students learning English as a Second Language, are increasingly using online visual learning courses, and subtitled educational video library, because it provides a unique and affordable online visual learning teaching resource that teaches a vast range of school curriculum subjects and enables them to improve their English Language skills – at the same time.
Online Education provides the only available online resource that enables ESL students to develop and improve their ESL and English Language skills using the same curriculum material they are using to study at school. The student is able to read each word, see how it is spelt, hear how it is pronounced and sounds, and then understand the context in which is used.
Not only does this enable the ESL student to develop their English Language skills in a setting and environment that is relevant to them, it also ensures that they are able to efficiently learn those school subjects at the same time, ensuring that they do not fall behind in their school grades – a very common problem for foreign students and children of school age learning English as a Second Language, for the first time.
There is far more to Online Education than visual learning…
The following advanced features makes the Online visual learning program, the online learning solution of choice for the parents and teachers of those English Language students. As parents or teachers:
- They appreciate that visual learning and the use of subtitled video effectively caters for most learning styles, but more importantly their children can watch each video tutorial, they can see each word and how it is spelt, hear how it is pronounced, and by also reading they learn about sentence structure and the context in which each word is being used – essential in preventing those children from falling behind at school.
- They understand that research has established the link between the use of subtitles (or captions) on video and the potential to improve reading and literacy skills and this provides the opportunity for their children to study a topic AND improve their English reading and literacy skills AT THE SAME TIME.
- They recognize the importance of enabling their children to study at their own speed and thereby achieve their greatest potential.
Online visual learning includes 6 key components:
- The subtitled videos that teach the information – often called the curriculum.
- The quizzes that test – but also continue the learning process.
- The lesson plans – for lesson preparation and lesson activities.
- The video study tools – that enables students to fully explore each topic.
- The Study Centre – enables student to track progress and provides additional resources (re-opening soon – new features currently being added)
- The very affordable family subscription – remains the same irrelevant of number of children.
Online learning benefits…
Our advanced online learning solution provides these significant and unequalled benefits:
Parent or Teacher Benefits
- No ESL Tutors or special ESL classes needed
- Clear, straight forward and simple to use
- Produces better learning outcomes
- Enables students to study on their own
- Family subscription includes all children
- Available online at any time 24/7
- Makes learning fun and more interesting
- Provides for different learning styles
- Improves English as school subjects studied
- Saves student from falling behind at school
- Enables child to learn at their own speed
- Helps develop independent learning