Disabled children and students are using Educational online visual learning solution, and subtitled educational video library, because it provides a service that is similar to an online school, and therefore an ideal solution for disabled learning or learning for the immobile or incapacitated child.
Online learning provides a unique and affordable visual learning resource that teaches (and tests) a comprehensive range of curriculum subjects that enables the disabled child to learn and study the same curriculum material being used at school, at their own speed irrespective of where they are located.
Online learning service focuses on visual learning and the use of subtitled video as a teaching medium because all children have preferred learning styles. Visual learning caters most effectively for the widest range of learning styles – and by delivering the information to each student in the preferred format they are able to process it most effectively, which ensures that the learning process is, and continues to be, enjoyable, beneficial and interesting.
But there is far more to Education than the use of visual learning…
However it is the following three advanced features that makes the online visual learning program, the online learning solution of choice for the parents or caregivers of many disabled students:
- They appreciate that visual learning and the use of subtitled video caters for most learning styles and provides each child with the choice to watch, listen to, or read each video presentation, allowing them to process information in their preferred style – and the most effective manner.
- They understand that research has established the link between the use of subtitles (or captions) on video and the potential to improve reading and literacy skills and this provides the opportunity for their children to study a topic AND improve their reading and literacy skills AT THE SAME TIME.
- They recognize the importance of enabling their children to study at their own speed and thereby achieve their greatest potential.
Online visual learning solution includes 6 key components:
- The subtitled videos that teach the information – often called the curriculum.
- The quizzes that test – but also continue the learning process.
- The lesson plans – for lesson preparation and lesson activities.
- The video study tools – that enables students to fully explore each topic.
- The Study Centre – enables student to track progress and provides additional resources (re-opening soon – new features currently being added)
- The very affordable family subscription – remains the same irrelevant of number of children.
Online learning benefits
Our unique and advanced online learning solution provides these significant benefits:
Parent or Caregiver Benefits
- Reduces lesson preparation time and stress
- Clear, straight forward and simple to use
- Produces better learning outcomes
- Enables students to study on their own
- One family subscription includes all children
- Available online at any time 24/7
- Makes learning fun and more interesting
- Provides for different learning styles
- Students study each topic effectively
- Improves reading and literacy skills
- Enables child to learn at their own speed
- Helps develop independent learning