A UNIQUE, ONE-STOP MUSIC EDUCATION EXPERIENCE.
Music Education offers a potential student the opportunity to be matched up with a highly trained instructor from anywhere in the world. Music Education teachers are not only excellent musicians/instructors, but are also technology-trained to deliver this unusual service through the process of the webcam.
Music Education still believes in personal service with a personal connection to all students, as well as their teaching staff. We take the time and energy to make sure the students are matched with the appropriate instructor, thus creating a winning learning environment.
This approach was designed to offer a convenient vehicle to deliver quality music education. Imagine living in a rural area and always dreaming of playing a musical instrument. However, one problem, no teachers available!! You might have to drive 50 miles to find a mediocre teacher. Most people will not expend that effort, so the musical experience will be lost. Now, you can achieve your life-long musical goals.
What Does Music Education offer?
- Instructions on all instruments and voice with ever leaving the comfort and privacy of your own home or office
- All styles and levels of performance
- Affordable and competitive pricing
- Safe and secure website
- Due to cutbacks in public school music education, can now offer families a way to supplement their child’s music education.
- Providing students an opportunity to work with teachers from all over the world
- Individualized curriculum appropriate to each student
- Creating specialized alliances and programs for large organizations
- Full on-line store offering music products and sheet music
- Forums and blogs for all musical individuals wishing to share ideas, personal musical experiences and opportunities
- Alliances being formed with the retail music products trade, endorsing our program.
- A scholarship program is being developed to help talented youngsters unable to acquire private instruction
Music without Borders
What separates music education from other websites that offer online music lessons, and so-called “live” music lessons, is that we connect you with a living, breathing music teacher who will work with you, one-on-one, and answer your questions as you progress in your musical ability.
We give our teachers and students the ability to reach out to each other from around the world. A student from anywhere on the globe can learn to play an instrument from a teacher living in a completely different part of the world and vice versa. Our service provides students and teachers the unique ability to share their cultures, talents and points of view.
We have an opportunity today that has never existed in all of human history. The possibility to connect with and learn from the best teachers all over the globe.
The answer to these problems – indeed the future of online education is Music Education
Benefits – Medical/Spiritual Benefits
Only in recent times have we begun to understand all of the wonderful benefits of music and music therapy. Music therapists have discovered that music can benefit people of all ages in their physical health, social functioning, communication abilities, and cognitive skills. Music can teach people coordination, concentration and relaxation. It can assist people in managing depression, anxiety, anger or grief. So that’s why we have made it possible for you to take music lessons from the comfort of your own home, with the guidance of a certified instructor.
- A computer and monitor. Must have speakers and sound
- Windows, Mac OSX, or Linux Operating System
- Webcam (around $25.00). Many webcams come with a built-in Microphone.
- Microphone – If not built-in to webcam or computer (around $10.00)
- Advisable that you have a high speed internet connection like DSL or Cable
- If you use a router make sure that it is updated with the latest firmware
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- An active account